Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 4/21
Work in your group to find figurative language
How are the Macbeths characterized?
lines 15-30 (page 33)
lines 44-65 (page 35)
lines 70-81 (pages 35-37)
Respond to the following question in your notes:
Knowing what you do about Lady Macbeth, how do you think she is going to impact the plot of the story?
What message is Shakespeare getting across about gender?
Thursday, April 21st
How does Shakespeare use figurative language to characterize the Macbeths?
What is Shakespeare's message about gender?