Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction.
Transcript of Weapons Of Mass Destruction.
Weapons of mass destruction should be banned to avoid the deaths of millions of innocent people. Also dangerous countries such as North Korea won't have them, causing the probability for nuclear war to decrease.
3 Reasons to support my claim
1) Banning weapons of mass destruction could eventually save millions of lives.
2) We wouldn't have to worry about an accidental launch causing a full blown nuclear war.
3) Radiation left by the bomb could make the area inhabitable for hundreds of years.
3 Pieces of evidence
1) By the end of 1945 the two bombs dropped in Hiroshima, and Nagasaki killed 230,00 people and injured more than 150,000.
2) Nuclear weapons have not prevented wars, which is what they were supposed to do.
3) Some countries such as; South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, and many more have already given up nuclear weapons, showing that it is possible for a nation to be secure without them.
Nuclear war disaster simulation.
Going to nuclear war is probably one of the worst things that could happen to this world. I say that because they kill people and the people who do survive will suffer for the rest of their lives because of the radiation left by the bomb. If exposed to this radiation, people will have diseases, children could be born with mutations and diseases. Banning these weapons will be the best thing that could happen because like mentioned before, nuclear war could happen at any moment for the following reasons; Accidental launch, miss calculations, computer malfunction, etc.
A. Graham, David A.. "Nations that Gave up on Nuclear Bombs." http://www.newsweek.com. 27 Aug. 2009. 20 May. 2014. <http://www.newsweek.com/nations-gave-nuclear-bombs-78661>.
Kerr, Paul K. "Nuclear Biological, and Chemical Weapons and Missiles: Status and Trends." www.fas.org. 20 Feb. 2008. 19 May. 2014. <www.fas.org/sgp/crs/nuke/RL30699.pdf.>.
Papparlardo, Joe . "The Future for UAV's in the US Air Force ." www.popularmechanics.com. 26 Feb. 2010. 19 May. 2014. <www.popularmechanics.com/technology/aviation/military/4347306>.
Schneidmiller, Chris . "US Eliminates 80 Percent of Chemical Weapons Arsenal." www.globalsecuritynewswire.org. 5 Oct. 2010.<www.globalsecuritynewswire.org/gsn/nw_20101005_5357.php.>.