Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to learn Programming the hard way
Transcript of How to learn Programming the hard way
the Hard Way. Introduction. Say Cheese ! Testimonials Mom: He is the best son-presenter of this century. Dad: Steve Jobs @ Maruti Galli, Belgaum. Sister: He doesn't deserve to be on stage! Wife:He needs to get a life. Fundamental Problem. Programming languages rarely taught: LISP, Django, Haskell, Scala etc. FUD[Fear,Uncertanity & Doubt]: Pay to learn a new programming language. Delibrate
Practice. Solution. Programming for fun & Profit. Urbanbuzz. Got an itch, will scratch. Resources. Learn Python the hard way by Zed Shaw. VirtualBox. Open Source Code Sponsorships. Contact: Email: email@example.com Twitter: twitter.com/eth1networks Voice: 0831 4205679