Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
yours and theirs
Transcript of yours and theirs
-combining two words
can't- can not
it's- it is
who's- who is
wouldn't- would not
You're not coming with me
Matt's going to the game
-to show belonging
Mrs. Stark's class
The dog's toys
girls' night out
Monday, November 17th
3. Time Expressions
A day's leave
Two weeks' notice
Three months' wages
Write one pharagraph (minimum of 5 sentences) in which you either agree or disagree with the following quote.
"We are who we are because of our parents."
Be sure to:
Explicitly agree or disagree with the quote
Explain your reasoning
Copy down the lesson EQ
Copy down the word of the day, then use it in a sentence.
1. leave something to a person in a will
2. pass something on to someone else
4. Plural of abbreviations,
numbers, or letters
10's and 20's
a's and b's
1. The dogs ears are so cute.
2. In Kindergarten, you learn the ABCs.
3. Teachers are so mean.
4. I'm going on vacation for two weeks time.
Possession: showing belonging
exception to the rule: "its"
Look at the robot! It has a mind of its own.
Who's = who is
Who's coming the party ?
Whose jacket is that?
Whose mans is this?
On the bottom of your worksheet, write one sentence using an apostrophe example that reflects each rule.