Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Short and Long Vowels
Transcript of Short and Long Vowels
Reading Foundation Skills Standard 2:
Demonstrate understanding of spoken of words, syllables, and sounds
Distinguish long from short vowel sounds in spoken single-syllable words e i Short and Long Vowels a CAP
I wear a CAP to the ballgame. CAPE
Superman wears a CAPE. SKATE
I fall down when I SKATE. HAND
Ted waves with his HAND. MEN
The MEN walked down the road. NEST
I saw a bird's NEST in the tree. BEET
The BEET tastes good. SEED
I planted the SEED in the ground. HILL
I walked up the big hill. LID
The garbage can has a LID on it. SLIDE
I went down the fun SLIDE. DIVE
I like to DIVE into the water. o LOG
I sat on the LOG to rest. SPOT
The ladaybug has a big SPOT. BONE
The dog ate his BONE. ROSE
The ROSE was very pretty. u TUB
I like to play in the TUB NUT
The NUT was brown. MULE
The MULE is smaller than a horse.
My toothpaste comes in a TUBE.