Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Deadly
Prudence Galewski quit school to take a job. She is a bright 16 year old who is always looking forward to working with Mr. Soper.
Mary Mallon is a very stubborn, short tempered lady. She is a healthy carrier of Typhoid and got put in quarantine.
Prudence Galewski quits school to take a job with Mr. Soper, hoping to find out what is causing Typhoid to spread, and to stop it. They caught Mary Mallon, who was a healthy carrier of Typhoid, and went through a long hard process to test her. Mary got put in quarantine and got the nickname 'Typhoid Mary'
Typhoid was a deadly disease in Deadly, as well as real life, in the 1900's
Mr. Soper is Prudence's boss. He is serious and friendly. Mr. Soper has a great personality, and is very smart.
Marm is Prudence's mother. her husband went to war and died of yellow Fever. She is a kind, thoughtful young woman.
Typhoid up close
Anushka is Prudence's best friend. She lives on a farm far from Prudence. Anushka is a kind, thoughtful friend.
Why should you read Deadly?