Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
WFA Strategic Plan
Transcript of WFA Strategic Plan
driving community investments and
building leadership to
improve the lives of women and girls We envision a world where
all women and girls
have the opportunity to
live, lead and thrive.
Our mission is to build leadership,
drive community investments and
accelerate systemic change
to improve the lives of women and girls
in Washington State.
Leadership, Collaboration, Impact 5 years from now
we want two things to be true:
1. Women and girls are better off
2. WFA is a stronger organization Progressive themes provide framework for annual goals that move WFA
toward 5-year outcomes 2013 = Create
2014 = Strengthen
2015 = Perform
2016 = Excel
2017 = Impact fiscal years 2013 - 2017 WFA Strategic Plan $807k out the door = at least 50% of expenses
Revenue target of $1.95m = positive net income Point A Point B WFA board provides solid leadership around governance, fundraising and strategic thinking Last December = Direction
This past March = Conversation
This past June = Framework
Now = Concrete Outcomes and Goals Context WFA is a stronger organization Women and girls are better off build a bigger base
move people up the pyramid
women business owners, men
30th birthday celebration buckshot
systematic year-round Community Response Grants
Policy and Politics
Make a Fuss semi-annual Leadership Circle
Town Hall and Salon
Art-related events Winter/Spring = Girls Summer/Fall = Women pro-active public policy agenda + advocacy Innovation Revolution
Solution Fund What is our rate of ascent?