Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of combat zone
unit eq: what impact can a war have on its participants?
lesson eq: how can we use literary elements to analyze a text?
Turn to page 77 and review the topic that you chose.
Turn to page 78 and fill in your topic and controlling idea (including the story element you will be analyzing)
Supporting evidence from the text
Help to prove your claim
Sums up your ideas of the text for your reader
The topic of my literary analysis paragraph is...
One relevant detail that I will include is...
My concluding sentence sums up my ideas by...
Use precise words
Makes for more powerful and effective writing
Title that tells about your topic
Topic sentence with title of text, author, text type, and controlling idea (story element)
Detail sentences with evidence supporting your claim
Concluding sentence that sums up your points