Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Vitamin C can kill
Transcript of Vitamin C can kill
for experiment for indicator VITAMIN C
Project B group 1 Procedures step 1 step 2 step 3 step 4 step5 step 6 step 7 step 8 step 9 step 10 step 11 step 12 step 13 step 14 step 16 step 17 step 18 step 19 step 20 step 21 step 22 1 gram 2 ml 2 ml (x2) 100 ml Research Variables Dependant variable Independant variable Controlled variable (x3) (x5 50ml) Starch-iodine solution (indicator) (x2) 15 cm What is Vitamin C? What makes Vitamin C deteriorate? Why is Vitamin C sensitive to light? What indicator can we use? Why do we use Starch-Iodine? How to make indicator? Is there a better indicator? Tables Graphs Conclusion Attendance step 15 THANK YOU
FOR YOUR ATTENTION (: tincture of iodine step 1 step 2 step 3 The higher the light intensity, the more vitamin C
are destroyed in the orange juice
WITHOUT the presence of heat and air Sources