Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Inspiring
That includes their ability to think, create and to know. (Paulo Freire) If kids learn through interaction,
quiet classrooms are a dangerous place. (John Bernia) What the best and wisest parent wants for his child is what we should want for all the children of the community. (John Dewey) He who dares to teach
should never cease to learn...(anonymous) You won't be getting an invitation to change education, this is one party you gotta just crash. (Krissy Venosdale) Rodd Lucier
"My hope for you, is not that you go back to your classroom and change one thing, I want you to change everything."
Authentic leaders don't expect their people to do the impossible, they do that themselves. (Steve Keating)