Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Circular Motion
V: Level of 0
P: Respond to the action on your DO NOW sheet
ACT OUT! A Volunteer will act out a scenario. First i write down what you think will happen to the contents in the bucket. Then explain what actually happened.. Why do we think thats the case??
GUESS WHAT!! We are actually experiancing acceleration.
HOW ARE WE?
The earth is always rotating in a circle.
Write this down..
An object traveling in a circular motion is always chaging its direction.
This means it's velocity is always changing, so that means it is accelerating.
Acceleration that occurs in a circular motion is known as
Work Period, Answer the below questions on the video..
Wrap up- What is centripetal force.
When done hand out tests..
Viedeo on PBS...
1. Why is it important to have centripetal force with a roller coaster?
2. Does the coaster need to continue to accelerate?
3. What would happen if the coaster all of a sudden disappeared?