Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Incineration vs. Landfills
Transcript of Incineration vs. Landfills
Incinerators pollute, but
as much as landfills do! INCINERATORS
LANDFILLS This creates energy Productive!! Wasteful!! This destroys the environment. Pollution from landfills Landfills Incinerators So would you rather
have this? Or this? Another problem with landfills is dioxin. Incinerators also produce dioxin, but
do not produce as much. Dioxin even
comes from nature and other man-made
causes, but landfills produce more. Do you want this to happen? It distorts people's bodies and
ruins their lives. What if that were you? Incineration destroys trash. DESTROY!! Landfills just dump. Trash: dump or destroy? Thank you. Dioxin is a cancer-causing
pollutant. By: Vivian Kirby