Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sound Devices
The repetiton of an
initial consonant sound, as in... "Peter Picked A Peck of Pickled Peppers" Onomatopoeia The use of words that
imitate the sounds of the
objects or actions they refer to,
as in... "Plop Plop Fizz Fizz, oh what a relief it is!" Internal Rhyme Rhyme that occurs within a line of verse, as in... "I’ll be Strong, I’ll be Wrong, oh but life goes on." Repetition Repetition is the deliberate use of the same words or phrases multiple times, as in... "I'm Nobody! Who are you?
Are you Nobody too?" Assonance The repetition of vowel sounds in sucessive words, as in... "Strips of Tinfoil Winking like people" Consonance
The repetition of
consonant sounds in
sucessive words as in... "Short and Sweet"
or "First and Last"