Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Levels of conflict
Transcript of Levels of conflict
Conflicts are present in individuals' daily life trough relations which deal with others. It could be caused by several factors.
It's important to define the actual conflict and to learn how to manage it.
What is a conflict ?
Can be described as a state of discord between individuals or groups of individuals.
It can be caused by a variety of factors coming from the actual or perceived opposition of needs, values, and interests of individuals or groups of individuals.
Intergroup structural conflict
is a conflict that occurs solely in an individuals mind. The dynamics are purely psychological.
CAUSES OF CONFLICT
Different set of Values
Non-Compliance with Rules and Policies
Lack of Communication
- medium point: reasonable and act with maturity.
- invite them a coffee or bier.
- Listen to both parts
- Be sure they want to solve their problem.
- how they think the problem would be solved
- found a medium point
How to manage a conflict ?
is a conflict between you and other individuals. This is considered a major level of conflict and can occur between co-workers, siblings, spouses, roommates, neighbors...
2 judges / mediators
1 leader per group
Should smoking be banned in public places?
is a conflict between two or more subgroups and their respective members from the same global entity.
III. The Simpsons
II. How I met your mother
I. The Lion King
Any questions ?