Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Algebra
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
We will be able to multiply using powers ( a x a) and we will be able to multiply different algebraic expressions together.
Take out your homework
Start answering Q20 - Q23 on page 100.
Review of homework
Multiplying Different Expressions together
( x + 3 ) ( x + 2 )
We can find what these two expressions equal when we use the area model.
Q16 on P. 100
How do we
area of a
(x + 3) (x + 2)
In pairs, I want you to answer questions on page 102, Q 1 - 6.
In your group, create an English sentence that explains how to multiply two different algebraic expressions.
The different colours represent the different "like terms".
Q 23 and Q 24
Q16 - Q20