Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Canadian elections
-hire more doctors and nurses
- provide family caregivers with renovation loan and six months of el leave. JACK LAYTON OTTAWA - New Democrat leader Jack Layton rallied his new MPs today, as he met with his much larger caucus by teleconference. Layton congratulated them on their success, and thanked them for their hard work in making the New Democrat’s historic second-place finish in this election possible For Jack Layton, leadership is all about teamwork. Systematically since 2003, he has been building the strongest possible team— diverse, committed, national— to represent ordinary Canadians. By 2007, pundits knew something special was happening: after a by-election landslide in Outremont, Layton welcomed Quebec's first New Democrat MP in a generation.