Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Carbon oxygen cycle
Transcript of Carbon oxygen cycle
photosynthesis is a process used by plants and other organisms to convert light energy normally from the sun into chemical energy that can be later released to fuel the organisms activities(energy transformation).
A rapid chemical combination of a substance with oxygen involving the production of heat and light. In the temperate deciduous forest high relative humidity and frequent convective storms preclude fuel drying.
cellular respiration is the process of oxidizing food molecules like glucose to carbon dioxide and water.
when a plant, animal or insect dies, that plant, animal, or insect is broken into tiny pieces and those pieces become part of the soil.This is called decomposition.Bacteria, fungi, and some worms are what break down dead plants, animals, and insects.The bacteria, fungi, and worms are Decomposers.