Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Trickle Across
among several social classes at the same time. There are fashion leaders in all groups. The Theory behind Trickle Across The Trickle Across Theory In the world of fashion, new designs are produced at all price levels at the same time. The theory of fashion adoption that states that fashions move horizontally between similar social classes rather than vertically from one level to another. Another term for this is mass-market theory. Horizontal Flow Theory Horizontal Flow Theory (cont.) Members of each social group look at the leaders of their own group for fashion trends. The social classes stick within their own people, and don't branch out to look for fashion trends. A leader within a group of peers influences the others with their fashion decisions. Leaders and Followers