Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Internet Safety
NEVER open an e-mail or a link from someone you don't know.
NEVER give your name or other personal information to anyone online.
Make sure you have a "strong" password.
Don't go on inappropriate sites. Risks of using the internet:
You could get viruses from just being on a bad website
If you're not on appropriate sites, you could get in trouble.
If you don't use the internet in the correct way, you could get it taken away. What information should I give out on the internet?
First, try to give the least amount of personal information as you can.
You can give out your first name, or a nickname.
You could give out your hobbies.
But NEVER give out anything personal. Ways to prevent cyber bullying:
Ignore the bullies.
Tell someone about the situation.
Block the person.
Change your emails/user names and passwords.
Report them. ^6. What are some signals or warning signs that could mean your safety is in jeopardy? THANK YOUUUUU!