Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Digital Citizenship as Character Education through Gaming
Transcript of Digital Citizenship as Character Education through Gaming
What is Digital Citizenship?
Get to Know
What does Learning Look like in a Video Game?
Why should I Care?
Who are my teammates?
How are they doing?
- Support Teammates
- Reflection on Shortcomings
- Recognizing Achievements
- Supporting Peers
* Group Projects
Who am I?
What can I contribute?
- Keep Trying & Help the Fallen
- Multiple Literacies
- Recognize Mistakes
Digital Citizenship is
for the Digital Age"
Jason Ohler, 2010
consideration of who we are and wish to be
, individually and as a society”
globally connected infosphere
* Games offer new literacies:
on screen and off screen texts
" vs "Digital
The Good Play Project, 2011
young people make online... have
implications not just for themselves, but for others
- these themes have
*Massively Multi-player Online Roleplay Game
Ethics, Morals, Values