Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Life Cycle of Stars NOTES
Transcript of Life Cycle of Stars NOTES
20 km diameter
3 times the mass of the SUN A type of Neutron star that pulses by emmiting radio waves as it rotates on its axis Black HOLES - formed by the most massive stars - After this massive star becomes a supernova...
Gravity pulls everything inward that nothing can escape not even light