Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Serendipity & Me
Transcript of Serendipity & Me
My book is Serendipity & Me
Author and genre
The author is Judith L. Roth.
The genre is realistic fiction.
The characters are Sara, Matthew, and Serendipity
Sara- Sara is the main character of the book.
Matthew- Matthew is Sara's dad.
Serendipity- She is a kitten who came into Sara's house.
The setting takes place at Sara's house.
Sara really liked cats and she wanted to have one, but her dad wouldn't let her.
My opinion of this book is that it is heartwarming and it had me at the edge of my seat, because when i started to read the first page i wanted to keep reading and reading.
Sara had always loved cats, but she's never been allowed to have a real cat of her own. Her dad always told her no, for reasons he won't explain to her. So one day when she was sick a fluffy kitten darts through her front door and into her life, Sara believes her dream might finally come true, but she has to convince her dad to let her keep Serendipity.
I give this book 5 stars because it was a book that grabbed my attention right away.