Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BAHAMAS
October 12, 1492 .
Culture and Traditions:
original of the African continent.
Traditional music: Goombay.
(New Providence Island)
July 10, Independence Day.
Located in the Atlantic Ocean.
East of Florida (USA).
North of Cuba.
Fauna and Flora:
sugarcane, cotton, cucumber, banana, Tomato...
Pigs and Sheep.
Shellfish, Seafood, Shells.
Transshipment and petroleum refining.
Production of steel pipes, pharmaceuticals, cement...
June-November: Hurricane season.
Football and basketball.
Diving and snorkeling.
The Grand Bahama Museum.
Atlantis Paradise Hotel Nassau.
Thank you for
The Yellow Elder
The hawksbill turtle
The pirate Blackbeard
Andros and Cat island
"Pirates of the Caribbean"