Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of maths
then you would change x to 4,
x+5 changes into
=4+5, which is
=9. Answer Substitute Your answer would be: for example,
if this was your question: Substituting Algebra Now try these! Thank you for watching this presentation. I hope you have learnt how to substitute algebra. here are some links to help you improve. http://www.mangahigh.com/en_gb/maths_games/algebra/substituting_values/substitute_whole_numbers_into_algebra Manga High You can do this with harder calculations like 2x,
which means 2 lots of x.
If x was 4 then you need
=2 lots of 4 which is
=8. BBC Bitesize http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/maths/algebra/indicesrev1.shtml Maths Is Fun http://www.mathsisfun.com/algebra/substitution.html