Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Age of Reform
Transcript of Age of Reform
2nd Great Awakening
Journalism, Literature and the Arts
Salvation through good works
religious, social, educational, political
logic and reason
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears the beat of a different drummer. Let him step to the music that he hears, however measured or far away"
“"In the four corners of the globe, who reads an American book? Or goes to an American play Or looks at an American picture or statue?” --Sydney Smith, 1818
Thomas Cole/Hudson River School
Educator, Abolitionist, Woman's Rights Advocate