Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Five Tips to Increase Our Leadership Capacity
Transcript of Five Tips to Increase Our Leadership Capacity
Identify core competencies
Put Yourself Out There
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has ever tried" - Stephen Cranie
"White male entrepreneurs endure failure at least 11 times in their career." - Rose McGee
Rinse and repeat
Technology stack is consistently changing
Leadership, vision, and accountability
Focus on Results
Each One Teach One
Identify your number
Track your number over time
Consider the seventh generation
Institutionalize your knowledge
Build the pipeline