Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Facebook
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a website that is used to connect friends, family, and business associates.
How it works?
You connect with friends who are already on the site. You send them a friend request, and then they comfirm you as a friend, or the other way around. This process is repeated over and over, and soon enough you will have hundreds or even thousands of comfirmed friends on facebook. You can upload photos, post links, or record a status updates such as writing a blog post about facebook. When you log in into facebook, the first thing you will see is the news feed. You can send someone a message, ethier private or public. Public messages can be posted by visiting a friend's profile page and posting something there. (For example: if you'd like to wish someone happy birthday publicly). You can find someone´s e-mail or phone number, if they have posted it to facebook, by visiting their information page. You can look at someone´s photos, by visiting their photos page.
Terms and Conditions
1) If you show any link , picture or video on facebook, you will be responsible for this. Facebook owner has right to delete your content at any time.
2) You can't send or show any spam information on facebook.
3) Any body who is below 13, can't use facebook.
6) You have to follow the rules of privacy and
protection in facebook.
9) You can not misrepresent your relationship with facebook to others.
10) You can not show share at facebook
button at any site which violates
facebook's term and conditions.
Pros and cons
* You can find old friends and reconnect with them.
* You can communicate with your friends at any time you want.
* You can make your facebook account free.
* You can keep in contact with friends that live far away from you or in other countries.
Kids can be mean. However much you school your child on the right way to behave online, you cannot stop other children from posting mean comments.
A Facebook account is a gateway to the whole Internet. It’s impossible to isolate a Facebook account from the rest of the Internet – links and click-through ads are everywhere. If you think your child is too young to explore the Internet or cannot be trusted to remain within the Facebook environment, then a Facebook account is a bad idea.
Beware of friends of friends. Often times it’s not your child’s friends that are the problem, it’s friends of friends. When your child accepts a friend request, make sure you check out their page and their list of friends. (If you are friends with your child, you need to be careful with your page too!)
*You can recieve friend requests from other people you don't know.
*Your friends and family can see every single thing you posted on your profile.
*Your friends may tag you on a picture that you don't want others to see.
*Some applications or games will ask you for many details that you would not normally give out.
We think that Facebook is bad and good at the same time. It is bad because anyone can take information from your account and sell it or use it for something else, and it is good because you can connect with friends you haven't see many years ago.
By: Lucia Sicilia, Paloma Torres &