Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
Transcript of Wonder by R.J. Palacio
Will August drop out of school?Will he ever make friends? when will the bullying end?
Can you imagine yourself going to school with a deformed face, your eyes are much lower than they should be. Your mouth always hangs open and your ears are underdeveloped and cauliflower-shaped.
When August was born he had a deformed face and was always home schooled, but he is about to face the biggest challenge yet, going to a school with other kids his age and were kids are going to make fun of him. At the end August made friends and they begin to realize that it's not how you look but it's how nice you are.
This book will have you feeling mixed emotions. From feeling down because all of the bullying that occurs, to laughing at the funny moments, and than a feeling of relief at the end of it all.
This book will teach you that bullying is wrong and that you should also treat others with kindness, so read this book today!
R.J Palacio creates a book where all of these different sides of the story help us to understand August's life.