Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mallam Sile
Man vs Society ; Culture
Sile being treaded very prouly by the village people.
Good vs Evil
The people in the village are mean to Sile but Sile treaded everyone with kindness.
Man vs Circumstance , Environment
Sile struggle to find the right woman for him.
Mallam is laying in his bed next to his wife Abeeba while all these question can to him about why everyone starting to treat him with such respect. But he don't try to answer them instead his begin to pray and thanks everyone for encouraging and accepting who he is. After that he grin than fall asleep next to his wife.
Internal External Conflict
Sile isn't treaded with respect and taking of advantage of by the street folks.
the street folks are very cruel to Sile and take advantage of him.
Mood and Tone
In this section the mood is very joyful
Rsmadan = a month long religious durimg daylight hours.
Man checher = what village people called Sile wife Abeeba after she fought and won against Samada
Allahu-Raheemu the Meriful One = is a god that Sile