Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Behavioural Learning Theory
Transcript of Behavioural Learning Theory
What is behavioural learning theory?
Behavioural learning theories emphasise the connection between the environment and behaviour.
Two prominent behaviour learning theories are
is based on the pairing of stimuli and responses.
Over time, an association is developed between a stimulous and responsem for passive learning to occur.
Operant learning involves a more active learner.
The learner behaves operates on their environment, and depending on what happens as a result, the likelihood of the learner repeating the behaviour will either increase or decreasse.