Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Figurative Language
Maniac Magee was not born in a dump.
The book came flapping like a wounded duck.
Most of the students were playing soccer,
but about a dozen were playing football.
Just as he was about to cradle it in his big brown loving mitts.
The stars danced playfully in the moonlit sky.
Mrs. Valerie Pickwell twanged open her back.
That is why if you valued your life, you would never chase a ball into Finsterwald's back yard.
You ain't in little league.
My brother was boiling mad.
The assignment was a breeze.
The run down house appeared depressed.
His legs where as big as tree trunks.