Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Conjuring
Over the next several days, various instances of paranormal disturbances occur..
Carolyn contacts paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren for help.
Ed and Lorraine discover that the house once belonged to an accused witch, Bathsheba
Then, Ed and Lorraine starts an exorcism in
In 1971, Roger and Carolyn move into a
dilapidated farmhouse with their five daughters.
Everything looks fine except their dog, Sadie, refuses to enter the house
also, one of the daughters finds a boarded up entrance to a cellar.
American supernatural horror film
Released in the United states on July 19, 2013
directed by James Wan
Based on a true story
The conjuring poster, April 14 2013
The Conjuring - Official Main Trailer
'The Conjuring' Review: Old-School Horror That Delivers On Its Promise
horrible nightmare, sleepwalking or waking up by paranormal disturbance