Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 09/13/2017
September 13th, 2017
Class Activity 13
1. What is the primary role of carbohydrates in biological systems?
2. What is a monosaccharide?
3. Draw and label the following monosaccharides.
4. What is a polysaccharide?
5. Draw and label the following polysaccharides in simple terms.
(glucose + fructose)
(galactose + glucose)
All made of glucose