Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of sacagawe
IB:Where we are in place and time
Life as a slave: life with the hidatsa was different than with shoshone . The hidatsa didn't move around as much and grew crops such as squash,corn,and beans
THE pacific Ocean
The expedition finally reached the pacific Ocean in november 1805 . They were amazed at the sigth of the ocean.
in april of 1805 the expedition headed out. sacagwea had given birth to a son that winter named jean baptiste.
interesting fact about sacagawea
Other spellings of her name include sacajawea and