Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Jumping Jacks
Nerve signals are sent throughout the body in order to initiate movement in the skeletal muscles.
Nerve signals are involved throughout the movement because it is a repeated motion. How are all three systems connected? Nervous System Sends messages to skeletal muscles to create movement. Muscular System Skeletal muscles move the body by moving the bones that are connected to them. Skeletal System Gives support for the muscular system. Bibliography http://www.livestrong.com/article/529842-the-bones-used-in-jumping-jacks/
Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology