Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
To Kill a Mockingbird Social Class System
Transcript of To Kill a Mockingbird Social Class System
income from the law." -Scout (p.5) Social class position: Lower/working class Quote: "Are we as poor as the Cunninghams? Not exactly. The Cunninghams are country folks, farmers, and the crash hit them the hardest." - Jem/Atticus (p. 21) The Cunningham's Social class position: Outcasts Example: The Ewell family Quote:
"In certain circumstances the common folk judiciously allowed them certain privileges by the simple method of becoming blind to some of the Ewells' activities. They didn't have to go to school, for one thing. Another thing, Mr. Bob Ewell/was permitted to hunt and trap out of season.- Atticus(p.30-31)" Social class position: Black population Example: The Robinson family Quote: " The warm bittersweet smell of clean Negro welcomed us..." - Scout (p.118)