Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
National History Day videos
Transcript of National History Day videos
1. National History Day Contract
2. Think about working in a group or individually
3. Think about how you will organize your research
4. Think about the topic that interests you
Theme is Revolution, Reactions and Reforms
Must tie into the SC US History Standards
2014 - Rights and Responsibilities
A project based competition
compete in Region 8 in SC
winners advance to the State competition
winners there are eligible for the National Competition at the U of Maryland
Compete in 1 of 5 categories
paper (individual entries only)
You will develop a thesis demonstrating how your topic connects to the theme or "rights and responsibilities"
So, what makes a good project?
GOOD Primary Sources!!!!
GOOD Secondary Sources!!!!
where can you find these?
schoology.com - register and then use this access code
ECHS rules region 8!
What is a good performance?
What about a good Documentary?
Regardless of catergory, your project needs a structure
connection to theme (main idea)