Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Should boys and girls attend the same school?
Transcript of Should boys and girls attend the same school?
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Boys and girls should definitely attend the same school!
So in conclusion boys and girls should almost always attend school together.
*Being in school together can cause distractions among boys and girls.
* Kids can see each other outside of school
Co-ed schools provide real life situations.
co-ed schools help cut back on social drama.
* Helps social skills
* Helps future marraiges
* Helps communication skills
* Many students have friends of the other gender
* By splitting genders up, students might start to assume things
Separating boys from girls in school would counteract the 20th century feminist movement.
* would promote the ivy-league schools that only allow boys
* womens equal rights in work and school
* MLK Jr. would want equal rights for ALL individuals, not just African Americans.
"We must learn to live together as brothers or parish together as fools." -Martin Luther King Jr.
J, Holly. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Jan. 2014. <http://gettingboystoread.com/opinions/should-we-separate-genders-in-the-classroom>.
"Should Boys and Girls Go to a Separate School?" Lang-8. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Jan. 2014. <http://lang-8.com/95653/journals/444857>.
"Should Schools Be Separated by Gender?" The Premier Online Debate Website. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Jan. 2014. <http://www.debate.org/opinions/should-schools-be-separated-by-gender>.