Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Animal Cruelty
What am I doing?
Animal cruelty is a huge issue in society.
How can people be so cruel to an something that is so similar to them?
Animals are similar to humans in emotions, culture, lanuguage and so much more (10 Human Attributes Found in Animals, Listverse).
Examples of Animals Cruelty
2.7 million animals are euthinized in shelters every year (Pet Statistics, ASPCA).
Factory farming involves:
animals never seeing the sun, being fed drugs and much more (What is a Factory Farm, ASPC
First step: sketch drawing of people and animals in circle of unity holding hands: check
Second step: obtain all supplies (next slide)
Third Step: write rough draft of free verse poem explaining the art: check
Fourth Step: Paint!
Fifth Step: Add (with Sharpie) poem in middle
Sixth Step: Place art in public eye
Examples of Animal Cruelty, Cont.
Need: spread the word of the injustice to animals with art.
Art speaks to all, and has its own language.