Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hurricanes
Hurricanes are giant,spiraling storms that can cause tons and tons of damage and can produce 2.4 trillion gallons of water a day! Hurricanes have an eye,the center part of a hurricane. When the eye makes landfall,people may think that the storm is over,but its not! So don't come out!
Hurricane winds can create a storm surge,a giant wall of water that can reach 20 feet high and can extend 100 miles long. About 90% of hurricane deaths are caused by these giant walls of water.
Hurricane season ranges from mid-august to late October because the water is more moist at that time of year.
When a hurricane is really over,you may want to go outside,but don't! The current is still very swift and strong.
When A Hurricane Ends