Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of francis's grass
All green plants have a chemical called chlorophyll, and its special structure is to absorb all blue and red lights. All light has energy, and chlorophyll catches all the right energy for it to grow.
The plant then can turn carbon dioxide and water into glucose [ sugar]. Then the left over light,[mostly green] bounces of the grass retracting to our eyes making us see green.
Now when ever you are thinking of why grass is green, you would know why. ^o^
Grass absorbs four other colors but green, the other colors are blue, orange and yellow.
have you ever wondered why grass is green?, have you ever looked at it and thought about it. well within these five minuets I am going to tell you why grass is green.