Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Reason for the seasons
Transcript of Reason for the seasons
What causes the seasons?
One very important thing to know is that
The Earth rotates around an imaginary line
passing through the poles, called the axis.
Earth is at a
During summer the northern
hemisphere is closest to the sun
During Autumn the
northern and southern hemispheres
are almost the same distance from the sun.
During winter the northern heisphere is farthest from the sun
Direct vs. Indirect energy
Imagine the flashlight as the sun
The energy coming from the flashlights is the same but the way the light is striking is different.
Summer solstice is June 21st