Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TQTQ (Test Taking Strategies)
Transcript of TQTQ (Test Taking Strategies)
2. What do you think the text will be about?
3. Write your prediction down beside the title of the text. 1. Underline key words in the question (subject and verbs).
2. Underline important information that tells you where
to look for the answer (location). Text Question Unpack the text by using the following strategies : 1. Number each paragraph.
2. Underline first sentence in each paragraph and read
these sentences to get an overall idea of what the text is about.
3. Circle key words as you read.
4. Write marginal notes as you read. 1. Choose the BEST multiple choice answer.
2. Make sure that you find textual evidence to
support your answer choice. Now answer the questions following the text. T- Make a prediction about the passage based on the title.
Q- Underline key words in each question.
T- Read the text and unpack as you go.
Q- Answer questions and provide textual evidence. Test Taking Strategies Overview TQTQ (Also known as Runners) Make a prediction about the passage based on the title.