Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of tuvalu island
The queen of the Tuvalu island is Elizabeth II.
When was it found?
Tuvalu was first sighted by Europeans on 16 January 1568 during the voyage of Álvaro de Mendaña de Neira from Spain.
HOW TO GET THERE?
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING...
The population is:
population and where:
It is between Hawaii and Australia:
The people in Tuvalu use Australian dollar and Tuvaluan dollar.
It's latitude is-7.478442°
It's longitude is 178.679921°