Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dred Scott
He was born around the 1800 and died nine months after he got out of the supreame court.
His wife's name was Harriet Robinson, a slave owned by a local justice of the peace.
Dred Scott first went to trial to sue for his freedom in 1847