Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
what kind of animals did the iroquois hunt and how did they hunt or catch them
Transcript of what kind of animals did the iroquois hunt and how did they hunt or catch them
How did the Iroquois hunt the animals?
Some other animals they hunted were
What kind of animals did the Iroquois hunt and how did they hunt or catch them?
Some animals the Iroquois hunted
The Iroquois hunted many animals. They hunted birds, small animals, large hoofed animals and fish. They hunted birds such as turkeys, geese, and other birds that lived on the ground. They also hunted smaller animals such as raccoons and possums
They hunted foxes, wolves, and porcupines. They hunted deer and bison too and weird fish.
The Iroquois were very smart when it came to traps.
The Iroquois made all sorts of traps one of them was a small snare trap.
To catch fish the Iroquois built a v-shaped fence across a river. They pushed the fish into the fence with a big rake that was powered by horses on the opposite side of the fence. Then the fisherman speared the fish
Another way they caught fish was
More about hunting