Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Polygons
To get an angle sum you have to take the number of sides and subract it by two then multiply that by 180. Decagon This is a irregular decagon, because it does not have all equal sides. This is a regular decagon, becuase it has all equal sides. decagon 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 :) Thank You For Watching Hope You Learned Something!!!!! This is the White House.As
you can see there is an obtuse triangle on the top of the building. This triangle has one obtuse angle. Quadrilaterals A triangle has 3 verticies A quadrilateral has four verticies A pentagon has 5 verticies A hexagon has 6 verticies A octagon has 8 verticies A decagon has 10 verticies A triangle has 3 sides Has 10 sides