Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Radio
The 1920's since, the people of the 1920's didn't have Television their form of entertainment was beheld by the Radio. Early radio only reached a local audience. As technology improved, the entire nation could listen to the same radio program at the same time.
Once NBC and CBS were founded in 1926 and 1927, programming became national, and Americans from coast to coast began to hear the same shows.
soon after, Radio stations began advertising. people would tune in for Jazz, sporting events, news/weather, as well as Political speaches and propaganda. by: Dylan Hakanson