Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Work&Travel Fun Resume
Transcript of Work&Travel Fun Resume
We are 3 girls from Lithuania participating in "Work&Travel USA 2015" program.
let us introduce ourselves!
I wish we had more time together, but sadly we don't. So I guess this is goodbye, for now.
-Noor H Mougharbel ❤
My name is Anastasia, but friends call me NiceTea.
I am 20 years old and I am studying Multimedia and Computer Design at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University.
2. I love hip-hop culture. Actually I even used to breakdance and popping! And I like spray art.
3. Now I am freestyle slalom skater and I love longboarding.
4. I love dogs and I have one - bichon frize named Justin :)
5. I am a perfectionist! My friends say it's good, but sometimes it's annoying.
1. I am creative person - love doing DIY's and drawing!
5 facts about me:
My name is Greta.
I am a girl and I am always with the smile.
Interesting facts about me:
My name is Paulina,
Nice to meet you!
I am 21 year old
student of economics
in Vilnius university.
I am very cheerful and optimistic person.
Currently I am working as sales assistant at clothes shop.
In my free time I love traveling, sports, participating in various events and drawing.
My biggest dream is to visit California!
I am 20 years old
Student of Multimedia Technology
in Kaunas Collage
I go in theater troupe. Theater in my life takes very important part.
I am the member of an international organization. AIESEC provides me for leadership development.
I practically know what hard work means
Greta Bartkutė is:
I have worked in various places. So I have a lot of experiences.
Always trying to getting out of my comfort zone
A LIITLE BIT perfectionist
Big city, absolutely different lifestyle, new meetings, gorgeous views.. Paradise!