Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of School Advocacy
Lack of funding reduces programs
Special Ed/ Remedial Classes
Programs not being tailored to students needs
Not hiring proper staff/educators
1A schools compared to larger schools
$950 less per student
General and LOB Spending Declined (largest operating source for local school districts)
Larger Classroom Sizes
Points of Interest
2. Facilities and Equipment
4. Special Programs
Facilities and Equipment
Students face poor conditions
Out of Date Learning Materials
old, ripped textbooks
Schools don't always have advanced equipment